About Me, Sergio Garza
A Little History
I graduated as a Mechanic Administrator Engineer at the Universidad de Monterrey back in 1993. When I chose my career in 1986, if computers would have been popular in Mexico where I lived, I could have probably end up graduating as a System Engineer. In fact, I can still remember my first computer purchased around 1987, an Apple IIe.
I was already designing websites with Microsoft Frontpage back in 1998 when Google was born. I’ve been an Internet Marketer since Frank Kern was in a rock band and Mike Filsaime was still selling cars. If you don’t know these guys, it was between the years 2000 and 2003. A few years later, after so many failures and lots of money wasted, my Internet Marketing *finally* started generating more money than what I was earning on my regular job.
It took many years but it was worth to keep trying after every failure I had. Somewhere in my head, I knew it was just a matter of time to simply learn to organize myself and TAKE ACTION!
Since the beginning, I’ve met and read about so many people that struggle trying to make Internet Marketing worthwhile, productive and obviously, lucrative. Today, I still see the grand majority of these people and so many new ones going through the same situation.
If feels so awesome to start generating a second steady stream of income online, that by human nature, you want everyone else to feel the same way. I read every day people saying things like “…if you’re already making that much money you say, why share your secrets? This will only bring competition and you will have less of a chance to keep earning what you supposedly earn…”.
I’m not going to lie, if I had a secret method to make me a lot of money and if I knew that the more people knowing this same secret would generate competition and make me earn less, I WOULD NOT share my secret. PERIOD!
This website, www.internetmarketing-online.net is not a place where I share secrets of any kind. It’s simply a place where I share what I’ve learned from others that works for me. I’m guessing you’ll see here about 10% of what I do. You won’t get to see the other 90% because it’s all failures. I might talk about some of the failures so you won’t do them though.
Now, some other people have told me things like “…why go through the trouble of maintaining a website describing your methods if you’re not going to get anything back?“. Aha! That’s where they are wrong. You see, I’ve always believed in a win-win-win negotiation. Yes, that’s a 3 WIN! Let me explain:
You will win because you will get from me the knowledge, the know-how of what works (at least for me) so you can begin doing the same thing and try to get the same benefits I get. For you to be more confident, on most product reviews, I try to include proof and in some other cases, a complete case study and maybe also a blueprint.
I win because if you decide to follow my recommendations, blueprint, strategy, or whatever you’re reading, you’ll most likely see a product involved that I use to make things much easier and spend much less time doing them. This product will have my affiliate link, so if you still don’t have it, and you decide to buy it through my affiliate link, I win a few bucks that motivate me to keep working on this website.
The product owner or developer of the program I’m reviewing and recommending makes a new sale and a new customer. This is all thanks for the quality of his/her product and because it helped me (and in the future you too) to directly or indirectly make more money.
So that’s the main reason why this Internet Marketing Online blog was born.
About My Internet Marketing Online Blog
After deciding that this blog would be a great way to benefit its readers, product owners and developers that created quality products and myself, I decided to not use this blog to simply fill it up with any product review just to try to make a quick sale to earn commissions. This blog will have reviews of products that have helped me in any way, directly or indirectly, to my main objective, which is to generate an additional stream of income.
In most cases, I will include in the review proof of how the product worked and how it helped in the process to make money online.
Sometimes, I will offer a bonus as a form of saying “thanks” to the people who purchase the product I’m reviewing through my affiliate link.
When I review several programs or products that do the same thing, for example “keyword research”, there will most likely be a comparison section where all products will be compared in an easy to understand table so you can make an informed decision of which product is best for you.
If you have further questions about me, Sergio Garza, or my Internet Marketing Online website, please use the contact page.